Up until recently, it was not possible to download free WhatsApp messenger for PC without the Bluestack Android emulator. We had a Chrome plugin and a web client, but no desktop client. With its competitors already providing desktop clients, thereby improving their reach, WhatsApp was idle.
As previously mentioned, this happened until recently, and then the things changed. In the event that you are not aware, it’s now a possibility to download and then install WhatsApp for PC and utilize it synchronized with your iPhone app.
So as to guide you through the procedure we made the decision to create this tutorial. By the time you are done with this article, you would have the capacity to download WhatsApp for PC yourself.
Prerequisites to Install WhatsApp on PC
There are not a lot of terms to meet so as to have the ability to download and install WhatsApp on a PC. It comes with a client that’s quite “light” when it comes to size, therefore it won’t occupy a lot of space. You don’t need mountains of RAM, a powerful PC or anything like that. Therefore let’s see what we do need so as to install WhatsApp on PC.
- Steady Internet connection; you won’t have the ability to chat if the client is offline. (ensure that you have a good wireless router)
- Windows 7 or 8 OS required. There are reports of problems with Windows 10 but you can give it a try and see if it works.
- Working iPhone
- WhatsApp installed online and on your iPhone with account logged in. In the event that you don’t have WhatsApp on your iPhone, you could download and install it.
- So that about sums up the entire preparation phase of the process. Now it is time to move to the next phase.
- Existing WhatsApp account so that you would be able to synchronize your iPhone app and desktop client.